CCI 17 HMR TNT Green is known in the shooting sports industry for having reliable ammunition that delivers exceptional performance time and time again. An environmentally-friendly lead-free load, TNT Green loads are great for exploding varmints and other small game.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: The Speer TNT Green bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
- Caliber: 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR)
- Bullet Weight: 16 Grains
- Bullet Style: Speer TNT Green Hollow Point Lead-FreeBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 2500 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 222 ft. lbs.
Guide to Safety CCI 17 HMR TNT Green:
One of your mostcritical responsibilities is to keep your ak parts kit securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.