This COLT 1911 GOV’T MK IV is a right hand semi-automatic pistol in either .45 ACP or .22 Long Rifle Cal. It comes with a Colt Conversion Unit with Floating Chamber. The barrels are 5 inches and both have rear serrated slides.
Caliber Info: .45 ACP and .22 Long Rifle
Chambers: .45 ACP 7 round magazine. .22 Long Rifle 10 round magazine.
Metal Condition: “Good with some minor surface stain, handling marks and blue wear at the bore on the .45 ACP slide.
Wood Condition: Very good.
Barrels: 5 inch barrels with rear serrated black slides.
Triggers: Grooved. Adjustable. Solid.
Sights: .45 ACP has a blade front with red and a white outline notch rear. .22 LR has a blade front and adjustable notch rear.
Guide to Safety COLT 1911 GOV’T MK IV:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your is guns.com a legit website secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.