Franchi Affinity Elite Semi-Auto Shotgun use an Inertia Driven® operating system to cycle 2-3/4″ to 3-1/2″ shells flawlessly and without adjustments. The composite buttstock and forend are dipped in GORE® OPTIFADE® Concealment Waterfowl camo. The barrel and receiver feature a corrosive-resistant and nonreflective cobalt CeraKote® finish. The barrel has a rib vent and a TRUGLO® dual-color, fiber-optic bar front sight. A TSA recoil pad dramatically reduces felt recoil and muzzle flip. The buttstock adjusts for drop and cast. A widened loading port, large Sure Cycle bolt release, and an oversized bolt handle enhance reliable operation with cold hands. A drilled and tapped receiver allows you to attach aftermarket rails and bases. The Franchi Affinity Elite Semi-Auto Shotguns come with 3 extended waterfowl chokes (F, M, IC).
Guide to Safety Franchi Affinity Elite Semi-Auto Shotgun:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your barska biometric gun safe secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.