Glock 17 Gen 3 – One 17 Round Mags, Factory Case, Locks, Lightly Used Very Good Condition Like New .The Gen 3 GLOCK 17 is another evolution of the groundbreaking design with forward-thinking features that bring the 9mm pistol into the 21st century. New finger grooves and an updated texture on the grip ensure that you have a firm grasp even if your hands are muddy . Also added is a standard light rail to the Gen 3 pistols to allow shooters to mount their choice of lights.
Capacity: 17 Round Magazine
Barrel: 4.48, Cold Hammer Forged
Sights: Standard GLOCK Sights
Length Between Sights: 6.49
Trigger: Striker Fired
Overall Length: 8.03
Weight: 25.06 oz (Unloaded)
Guide to Safety GLOCK 17:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your shoptopguns reviews secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.