HK HK45 COMPACT V1 LE 45ACP
HK HK45 Compact V1 LE was developed as a product improvement of the highly regarded USP45, first released in the 1995. The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls.
Moreover, HK45 Compact uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels make use the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance.
Using HK’s unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the P2000 series pistols.
While more, Each HK45 comes standard with an extra backstrap; medium and small interchangeable backstraps ensure an optimal fit for most shooter’s hands and complement the ergonomic profile grip.
Also, to improve USP-style control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mount on the HK45 and is quickly accessible. The HK45 control lever has a positive stop and returns to the “fire” position after decock.
Therefore to use, the modular approach to the internal components first pioneer by HK on the USP. The control lever function of the HK45 can be switch from the left to the right. Side of the pistol to accommodate left-hand shooters (additional parts require). Left and right-mount control levers provide safety and/or decock functions as require and can be fit to the pistol. To Simply by change parts. For true ambidextrous use, a control lever can also be mount on both sides of the pistol if require. This is an LE (law enforcement) version and comes with three mags and tritium night sights.
- Moreover, to Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories.
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user-replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting.
- Therefore, the HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile.
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy.
- While, Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs.
- Moreover, to Improve ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking).
- Tritium Night Sights.
- What is the most reliable gun.
- While the Coolest looking pistols
- Whilemore, Three 8 round mags
HK HK45 Compact V1 LE 45acp