The Hornady .30-30 Winchester 150 bullets feature exposed lead tips for controlled expansion and hard-hitting terminal performance. Bullets used in American Whitetail ammunition feature our pioneering secant ogive design and exclusive InterLock ring – a raised ring inside the jacket that is embedded in the bullet’s core that keeps the core and jacket locked together during expansion to retain mass and energy.
Caliber: .30-30 Winchester
Number of Rounds: 500
Bullet Type: RN interloc american whitetail
Bullet Weight: 150 grain
Primer Location: Centerfire
Guide to Safety Hornady .30-30 Winchester 150:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your discount guns secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.