Korean AK-47 7.62×39 Steel 30 round Magazine is Very heavy duty, newly manufactured AK47 magazines from South Korea. You will be impressed with the strength and quality of these mags, they lock up great and feed smoothly. We have tested these mags in our Full Auto AK-47 and they work Great!! These are great mags at a price low enough to stock up on!
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $90.00 or over! *excluding long guns & oversized handguns
Back to AK-47 Magazines
Back to all Korean Magazines
10 round Steel AK-47 Mags 20 round Steel AK-47 Mags 40 round Steel AK-47 Mags
- AK-47 Magazines
Guide to Safety Korean AK-47 7.62×39 Steel 30 round Magazine:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your micro roni gen 3 secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.