Whether you’re target shooting or practicing or just plinking, Maxxtech 9mm Ammunition 1000 rounds is the ideal ammunition for you. It is not only reliable but it is premium ammo at an affordable price. This 9mm load is a 115 grain, full metal jacket bullet, which is boxer primed. You get an 1150 fps projectile made with a new reloadable brass case. This is a box of 1000 rounds.
- Brass case and full metal jacket
- 15 grain
- 1150 fps
- Box of 1000 rounds
Maxxtech 9mm Ammunition PTGB9MMB 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket 1000 rounds
Guide to Safety Maxxtech 9mm Ammunition 1000 rounds:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your pa fly fishing forum secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.