The Remington Core-Lokt Ammunition 30-06 design is the original controlled expansion bullet, and one of the most effective ever developed. Its progressively tapered copper jacket is locked to a solid lead core, promoting perfectly controlled expansion and high weight retention for absolutely dependable on game results. You ll find its time proven performance in both soft point and pointed soft point versions, and in a range of bullet weights for virtually every centerfire hunting caliber made.
Specifications and Features:
Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
Bullet Type: Core-Lokt Pointed Soft Point (PSPCL)
Bullet Weight: 150 gr
Muzzle Energy: 2820 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 2910 fps
Rounds Per Box: 20
Boxes Per Case: 10
Casing Material: Brass
Remington Core-Lokt Ammunition 30-06 Guide to Safety:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your weapon securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your blue titanium cerakote and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.