Factory NEW Spike’s Tactical Waterboarding Instructor AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver. Spike’s Tactical is known for making high quality AR15’s and parts. If you are starting a new project, or just stacking lowers in your safe, Spike’s is the way to go.
- Dry, Wet, Drown Em Selector Markings
- Waterboarding Instructor Logo
- 7075 T6 Forged Receiver
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Low Shelf, RDIAS Compatible
- Multi Caliber
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email: email@example.com
If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.
- AR15 Lower Receivers
- AR15 Lower Receiver Parts
- AR15 Parts
Guide to Safety Spike’s Tactical Waterboarding Instructor AR15:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your eclipse cabinetry securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unload.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.