SURPLUS POLISH AK-47 7.62×39 STEEL 30 ROUND MAGAZINE
Surplus Polish AK-47 Steel 30 round Magazines. These are original Polish manufactured AK47 mags, these mags come to us wrapped in paper and covered in oil.
Condition: These mags vary in condition from New old stock to Surplus Very Good condition. Some mags may have marks on them from being inserted into rifles, or some finish loss. We can not do special requests on these magazines. Springs are very strong on these magazines.
These are exceptional quality, original Polish manufactured AK-47 steel 30 round magazines, and they do not come around very often in this condition. They will add to your collection or make very functional magazines that will work when you need them. Take a look at the pictures for more detail.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $90.00 or over! *excluding long guns & oversized handguns
- AK-47 Magazines
Guide to Safety Surplus Polish AK-47:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your mawl da securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.