US PALM AK30R AK-47 7.62×39 30 ROUND MAGAZINE
Factory New US PALM AK30R AK-47 7.62×39 30 Round Magazine. This is truly the evolution of the already unmatched US Palm AK magazine design. The AK30R is designed for reliability on the range and is priced so that you can load up on mags without breaking the bank!
This polymer magazine features a low friction self-cleaning polymer follower and the unique waffle and tread design that is synonymous with the US Palm brand. This magazine is ready right out of the bag to “Weather Any Storm” at a price you simply can’t beat!
Available in Black, FDE (Flat Dark Earth), and Clear with black follower and floor plate.
MFR#: Black: MA943A, FDE: MA944A, Clear/ black follower: MA1120A
UPC: Black: 787450627574, FDE: 787450627772, Clear/ black follower: 787450631052
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $90.00 or over! *excluding long guns & oversized handguns
- AK-47 Magazines
Guide to Safety US PALM AK30R AK-47:
One of your most critical responsibilities is to keep your staccato p securely put away. It’s a profession that requires your whole attention. Always store your firearm and ammo in separate, secure locations where children and other uninvited visitors cannot access them.
When not in use, keep your pistol secured and unloaded. Always keep your weapon secured and out of the hands of intruders. This is for your own and other people’s protection. Keep your gun secured, unloaded, and out of reach at all times. For additional information on how to maintain a warehouse safe, see the “Safe Storage and Transportation” section below.
Handling a Gun and Trigger Safely:
- Never assume that a gun is unloaded.
- No one should ever raise a gun at another person.
- Before pulling the trigger, be sure your finger is totally straight and not on the trigger.
- Load the rifle only when you’re ready to fire.
- Before loading and firing, make sure the barrel is clean of anything.
- If the gun does not fire when you pull the trigger, keep it in the firing position for a few seconds before gently emptying it while directing the muzzle away from yourself.